Finance Manager (Assistant Finance Controller)
• Preparation of financial & management reports for the CEO and Group CFO
• Maintenance of Balance Sheet schedules & managing month-end closing activities to maintain accurate book of accounts.
• Consolidation of Financial Reports of the Group and maintenance of transactions & reconciliations.
• Forecasting of future cash flows for the purpose of valuation for various business activities
• Spearhead all the audit activities along with CFO and Financial Controller
• Act as a key member in assisting group finance controller in effectively implementing SAP.
• Planning and developing the budget along with conducting variance analysis to identify difference between forecasted and actual results while implementing corrective measures to eliminate such difference. Represent and maintain strong financial position of the company through on-time preparation and submission of annual reports highlighting monthly expenditure.
• Closely collaborating with the bank authorities along with preparing bank reconciliation statements for reconciling cash and bank balances.
– Big 4 experience and/or experience with a Hospitality Group